I LAUGH LITERALLY EVERY TIME I SEE THIS OH MY GOD
one time i tried to tell my mom about this comic and i laughed so hard that i laid down on the floor and cried for 15 minutes before going through my likes to find it and show her
So today I learnt that my favorite person on vine is AFRAID OF SPIDERS.
Jump on the vagon guys, I’m about to make a post that hopefully make him laugh because of spiders!
Can I pull this off? I don’t know. We will find out!
Well hello there Spiderman, I see you’re not that…
This is so adorable and an amazing tip! :)
yo ive heard about these spiders but theres always room for more info letssss look em up
alright so the maratus, or the peacock spider, is a group of tiny baby little jumping spiders which are all somehow not venomous despite most of them living in australia
of course theyre probably more worried about other spiders stepping on them than anything because both the male and females of this genus only grow up to 5 mm, or about the width of my pinky nail. probably not yours though. i have small hands
there are currently 43 known species of peacock spiders, and where these little cuties get their name from is the colorful display the males show off during mating rituals - a small flap over the abdomen is lifted up over the spiders body to reveal gorgeous patterns that differ between species
now im not generally one for spiders, but youve got to admit these things are more than pretty enough to make up for it
and the displays themselves are absolutely ridiculous - the colorful flap is vibrated at a high speed and the spiders go absolutely nuts with their legs, waving them like theyre trying to direct an airplane. i definitely recommend checking them out, if you can stomach the idea of a tiny weird spider trying to get laid through dance
she’s literally jesus with mascara and I love it
Monster High facts,rumours and news
OH MY FREAKY GHOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEFERA,VENUS AND WERECAT TWINS FOR THE WIN!!!!
Well, I suppose new scare mester with Gigi,Twyla and Catty will be released sooner/later than Comic con, also all of the other doll lines we saw earlier…BUT THIS LIST IS FANGTASTIC NEWS!
I’m sorry, cannot reblog for some reason, so I’m reposting it.
i don’t know about you, but i grew up seeing mostly white dolls that looked nothing like me. in fact, even the few black dolls i saw looked nothing like me. they had super straight hair, and sometimes blue or green eyes. where was the barbie doll with brown eyes and beautiful curly, kinky hair?
well now, i found a DIY tutorial that allows you to make even the doll with the finest hair, look a little more like you.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A doll
- End papers (sold at beauty supply shops)
- Pipe cleaners
- Boiling water
Note about end papers: If you start with a doll that has long hair and you plan to make a style similar to the style shown in my picture, you won’t need end papers, they’re optional. But if you start with a doll that has shorter hair and don’t plan to cut it any further, end papers will be essential.
1. Cut pipe cleaners into two-inch pieces and bend each one in half. They will look like little “V” shapes.
2. Section off a piece of hair and twist it into a tight spiral. The smaller the sections, the tighter the curls will be.
3. Wrap the spiral in an end paper (optional)
4. Place a pipe cleaner onto the scalp and pull the twisted section into the crook of the pipe cleaner. Be sure to keep the hair spiraled tightly as you zig-zag it.
5. When you finish zig-zagging each section, twist the pipe cleaner ends around each other to lock everything into place.
fully wrapped head
6. Once you have all the sections in pipe cleaners, dip the head in boiling water for the count of ten.
7. Wait for the head to cool – usually a few hours, but overnight is best. Rinse in cold water and place doll in freezer if you want to speed things up.
8. Take the pipe cleaners out.
9. If you have length to spare, trim each section to get rid of straight ends or strays.
feel free to leave it like this, or pick it out and make your doll’s fro as big as you desire. i don’t know about you, but i’m definitely going to be doing a few of these for my little cousin, who is currently very insecure about her own beautiful curly hair.
10 Studying/homework Tips!
Where was this when I was in school???